- Purpose of Use
This Website is offered for the convenience of its users, who shall be solely responsible for their use of the Website, and who shall use the Website only for non-commercial purposes.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
The information, images, and marks on this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights held or managed by the company. Users shall comply with any and all laws and regulations with regard to copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights when using this website. The reproduction, reuse, or sale in any manner of any information, images or other intellectual property used on this website is strictly prohibited without the authorization of the intellectual property rights owners.
This website provides links to other sites that are not managed by the company. The company does not make any guarantee with respect to the content of such websites. When using such websites, users shall comply with the terms and conditions thereof. In addition, users must obtain the company’s prior approval in order to add a link to the company’s website or any website that is not managed by the company.
- Protection of Personal Information
separately published on the company’s website. Before using the website, users should carefully
- The company exercises due care in offering the website, but it does not guarantee the quality of the website in terms of compliance, integrity, accuracy, security, legality, or any other aspect of information.
- The company assumes no responsibility for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the website.
- The company assumes no responsibility for any and all losses resulting from any software or hardware accident arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, failure of the communication environment, trouble arising between a user and a third party or other similar incidents.
- The company may change or terminate the content on the website, or suspend or terminate the website, in whole or in part, without any notice. In such case, the company assumes no responsibility for any loss suffered by users as a result of changes to or suspension or termination of the website.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS, OR COMMITMENTS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANY GOODWILL, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR INABILITY TO USE DATA, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THE COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Waiver of Warranties
INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER AND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE COMPANY INTENDS TO KEEP THE INFORMATION AT ITS
SITE ACCURATE AND TIMELY, BUT IT CANNOT GUARANTEE IT WILL DO SO. FROM TIME TO TIME, THE COMPANY MAY UNILATERALLY UPDATE THE INFORMATION, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION AND/OR GRAPHICS AND/OR SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU
UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT
FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
9. Governing Law/Jurisdiction